Help me crowdsource slides for my #newsrw presentation
If you haven’t taken the image let me know so I can contact the person who holds the copyright (but would be even more AWESOME if you were the author).
Some inspiration for slides:
- Pictures which demonstrate engaged communities (I know, right – maybe some Lego men shaking hands or something…. get creative!)
- On that note, ANYTHING LEGO related always works a treat…
- Also, (sounds unrelated but it’s not), there’s a bit when I talk about video games & player participation – maybe Super Mario – feel free to work on this theme
- Readers – what do they look like?
- Likewise, community coordinators?
- Knowledge – I need a slide to represent knowledge. No books please.
- Instagram, the official tool for making things look better. If you send me an Instagram from your daily business, I will almost certainly make use of it somehow
So that should give you something to get on with this weekend 🙂 Just to reiterate, this isn’t me being lazy – but trying to illustrate a point, and at the same time harness the power of the crowd. Plus I’ll post the slideshow and talk here for everyone to see (and everyone who takes part will get a special mention).
UPDATE Mon 9 July: Thanks for the couple of slides sent my way! I’ve finished my presentation now. Thanks to those who took part!